Hampton Township School District
Recognized Club Sports
Recognized Club Sports are not part of the Hampton Township School District program of sponsored activities. A Recognized Club Sport is acknowledged by the Board as an organization comprising Hampton students who have adult supervision and participate in team sport competitions. All Hampton School District students in grades 7-12 participating in a Club Sport are required to have a physical and turn in a physical packet to Mrs. Schwab in the Athletics Office in the High School. See the Sports Physicals link for more information and forms.
- Club Organization
Groups of District students may form a Club Sport with adult supervision.
- All coaches/volunteers MUST turn in criminal, child abuse and fingerprint clearances or if have lived in PA for the past 10 years, in place of the fingerprint clearance can sign the Background Signature Form.
- All coaches/volunteers also need to complete the concussion and cardiac courses and send the certificates to Mrs. Schwab in the Athletics Office. Those two courses are required to be taken every year after July 1. Click here for concussion course and here for cardiac course
- All coaches, volunteer coaches are also required to either provide proof of the Mandated Reporter Training (Act 126), or complete the free training on their own time, before they are able to help with the team (link provided here): www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu (type in to access this) This training must be completed every five years.
Criminal Record Check (online application): https://epatch.state.pa.us/
Child Abuse History Clearance Online: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
FBI – Fingerprint Clearance (this process is initiated online and then you will need to take the PAE # with you to an approved fingerprint site. The UPS store near Atria’s on Rt. 8 is an approved site: https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index.htm
Click here for Background Signature Form (in lieu of fingerprint clearance if have lived in PA for the past 10 years.
An active, adult-led recognized organization should have bylaws which address:
- Student participation guidelines and eligibility
- Adult officers, duties, elections, and succession plans
- Communication with the HTSD officials
- Funding arrangements and fundraising
- Financial responsibilities and auditing
- Student conduct responsibilities
- Coach responsibilities and conduct
– Annual updates must be report to the Athletics Director (AD) in written form regarding Club organization, officers, schedules, student participation, finances, etc.
– Accurate schedule information must be given to the Athletics Director’s secretary.
- The Club Sport must:
– Maintain communications with the District regarding organization, facilities and student participation.
– Have access to District physical exams for Club Sports team members.
– Access school facilities as a category user with a permit, when appropriate, for training, practices and games. (School-sponsored teams have priority for facilities use.)
– Respect the use of the District Talbot mascot/logo.
Flock a Friend!
Send a flock of flamingos to their yard. Make a memorable birthday, anniversary, graduation, or any special occasion.Celebrate small with 15 flamingos or go wild with a Super Flock of 100 flamingos. You place the order and our stealth team of rowers installs the flock under the cover of darkness.
Send an email to Stephanie Luksik, firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
**The start of fall rowing season: Aug 22 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. practice
Then it is every Monday – Thursday from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
September 17 Regatta “Head of the Cuyahoga”, Cleveland, OH
Ice Hockey – click here for 16-17 schedule and scores
Middle School Ice Hockey Schedule click here
In-line Hockey website – President: Roseann Ruyechan
Slow Pitch Softball – John Galioto, on Facebook
SPSB general email address: HSPSA.email@example.com
Click here for website
Bowling – Coach Ryanne Tyler
Disclaimer: The links on this page are considered appropriate for students; however, the District cannot be held accountable for the content of pages beyond the District site.