Spring sports start Monday, March 4. If you haven’t already turned in a sport physical for a fall or winter sport sections 5 and 6 for spring sports are due in the Athletics Office by Friday, February 22.
1) All Athletes must be registered on FamilyID for all sports an athlete is trying out for in the 18-19 school year. Click on FamilyID to register. Once you add the sport you do NOT need to add it again.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
*Contact FamilyID support at 1-888-800-5583 x 1 if you have any problems registering.
2) Only one sports physical is due per school year. The physical must be dated June 1, 2018 or later. We will not accept anything dated before that date. The only forms that are to be turned into the Athletics Office are sections 5 and 6. Do not turn in any other forms. Please complete all information before turning in the paper work.
- Crew Team – Girls’ & Boys’ (9 – 12)
- Ultimate (9 – 12)
- Coed JH Track & Field – 7th & 8th
- Girls’ 7th & 8th Volleyball
- MS Baseball – 7th & 8th)
- JH Softball – 7th & 8th)
- Girls’ JV/Varsity Lacrosse – (Grades 9 – 12)
- Boys’ JV/Varsity Lacrosse – (Grades 9 -12)
- JV/Varsity Softball – (9 – 12)
- Coed Varsity Track & Field (9 – 12)
- Boys’ JV/Varsity Tennis (9 – 12)
- JV/Varsity Baseball (9 – 12)
Click here to access the physical forms. Forms will also be available in the Middle School, High School and Athletics Office. You can drop off at the Athletics Office in the High School, email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 412-487-9448.
Contact Mrs. Schwab, Athletics Secretary at 412-486-6000, prompt 1, ext. 1514 if you have any questions.
The locations below offer sports physicals:
Allegheny Health Network Express Care
Health + Wellness Pavilion
12311 Perry Highway
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 8 am. to 4 p.m.
Appointment Not Necessary
Minute Clinic at CVS, 2860 Wildwood Road Ext., Allison Park
Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointment Not Necessary, call 1-866-389-2727 for cost.
MedExpress Urgent Care, 4655 William Flynn Hwy (Route 8), Allison Park. Every Day 9 a.m. to 9 pm.
Appointment Not Necessary, call 412-486-3027 for cost
Wellcare Medical Associates
5061 William Flynn Highway
Monday & Wednesday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday 2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday 2:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Call 724-444-6660 to schedule an appointment and for cost