- Hampton will offer sport physicals on Saturday June 15 and from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Hampton High School. The cost is $10, cash or check payable to HTSD
- One (1) complete physical examination per school year is required to participate in athletics. This exam must be dated June 1, 2019 or later. We will not accept a physical dated before June 1, 2019
- The exam can be completed by your family physician or by AGH doctors on the date above. If you have the physical done by your family physician, please take section 6 with you for the doctor to complete, sign and date. Remember, the physical must be done/dated June 1, 2019 or later. We will not accept a physical dated before that date. Sections 5 & 6 are required forms.
If you decide to bring your child to the physical at Hampton High school on the date above, please fill out sections 5 and top portion of section 6 and bring with you to the physical.
- Physicals for fall sports must be turned into the Athletics Office in the High School by Friday, July 26. You can turn in a sport physical for any sport after June 1, 2019. Do not turn in a physical each season. One sport physical per school year is required.
- All athletes must be registered online at FamilyID. Please choose all sports he/she will be trying out for in the 19-20 school year. Once you choose all sports for the year, do not log back in before the start of the season and add that sport again. Please go to www.familyid.com/hampton-township-school-district-athletics to register. (starting June 1). This must be done every school year.
- Please call 412-330-4469 (option 2) or email Nloeffle@wpahs.org to schedule an appointment for a sport physical on June 15. Please be advised it may take a couple of business days to get a response back from scheduling.
**First day of fall sports is Monday, August 12 (Thursday, August 15 for MS Football), winter sports start November 18, spring
sports start March 2, 2020.
Click here for a physical packet