- Sports physicals for the 19-20 school year can be turned in anytime after June 1, 2019 for all sports in the fall, winter and spring.
- One (1) complete physical examination per school year is required to participate in athletics. This exam must be dated June 1, 2019 or later. We will not accept a physical dated before June 1, 2019
- The exam can be completed by your family physician or by AGH doctors on the date above. If you have the physical done by your family physician, please take section 6 with you for the doctor to complete, sign and date. Remember, the physical must be done/dated June 1, 2019 or later. We will not accept a physical dated before that date. Sections 5 & 6 are required forms.
If you decide to bring your child to the physical at Hampton High school on the date above, please fill out sections 5 and top portion of section 6 and bring with you to the physical.
- Physicals for fall sports must be turned into the Athletics Office in the High School by Friday, July 26. You can turn in a sport physical for any sport after June 1, 2019. Do not turn in a physical each season. One sport physical per school year is required.
- All athletes must be registered online at FamilyID. Please choose all sports he/she will be trying out for in the 19-20 school year. Once you choose all sports for the year, do not log back in before the start of the season and add that sport again. Please click here for the FamilyID link to register. (starting June 1). This must be done every school year.
**First day of fall sports is Monday, August 12 (Thursday, August 15 for MS Football), winter sports start November 18, spring
sports start March 2, 2020.Click here for a physical packet