Please read thoroughly – new process and procedures for the collection of physical paperwork for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
For the past couple of years the Athletic Trainers have been using the Healthy Roster program for medical documentation as well as communicating with parents when an athlete has an injury. Many of you have already created an account and have been utilizing this already. For the 2020-2021 sports season we will be expanding the use of Healthy Roster to take the place of Family ID. We will use Healthy Roster to gather the pre-participation physical documents; instead of filling out these forms by hand, all documents can be completed online. This saves time, limits the chance of lost paper work and reduces the amount of paperwork the athletic department must handle.
How does Healthy Roster work? Each individual student-athlete will have their own private account that is accessible only to the parents and athletic trainers. In order to set up an account, parents will need to email specific information to the athletic trainers who will then create an account and send out an invite with a specific code for each student-athlete. Once the code is received, the parent/guardian will set up their own Healthy Roster username and password (done on the app)and use that invitation code to gain access to the account. At that point nothing else will need to be done. Who needs an account? Any upcoming 7th-12th graders who plan to participate in a sport during the 2020-2021 sports season. The only information we need from the parent/guardian is:
- Student name
- date of birth
- current grade level
- graduation year
- the sport they wish to play
- Parent Name and email
This information can be sent to Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org and he will set up an account for the athlete.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the Athletic Trainers. If interested in finding out more about Healthy Roster please find an introductory video to Healthy Roster here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_XB1sFDRBs
Click here for a 2020 – 2021 physical form.
Fall sports are scheduled to start August 17, 2020 (football must have their physicals submitted prior to heat acclimation August 10). All participating students must have a completed physical dated no earlier than June 1, 2020.
For winter and spring sports, sections 5 and 6 are due anytime after June 1, 2020 or two weeks before the start of the season.
2) Only one sports physical is due per school year. The physical must be dated June 1, 2020 or later. We will not accept anything dated before that date.
Sports requiring physicals:
- Baseball JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Baseball (7-8)
- Basketball – Girls’ JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Basketball – Girls (7-8)
- Basketball – Boys’ JV/Varsity (10-12)
- Basketball – Boys’ (9)
- Basketball – Boys’ (7-8)
- Bocce (9-12)
- Bowling (9-12)
- Cheerleaders (7-12)
- Coed Crew (9-12)
- Coed Winter Track Varsity (9-12)
- Competitive Spirit (9-12)
- Cross Country – Boys JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Cross Country – Girls JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Cross Country – Boys (7-8)
- Cross Country – Girls (7-8)
- Football JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Football (7-8)
- Golf – Boys JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Gymnastics Varsity (9-12)
- Ice Hockey (9-12)
- Ice Hockey (7-8)
- Inline Hockey (7-12)
- Lacrosse – Girls JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Lacrosse – Boys JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Softball JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Softball (7-8)
- Slow Pitch Softball (9-12)
- Slow Pitch Softball (7-8)
- Soccer – Boys JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Soccer – Boys (7-8)
- Soccer – Girls JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Soccer – Girls (7/8)
- Swimming & Diving (9-12)
- Tennis – Boys JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Tennis – Girls JV/Varsity (9-12)
- Track and Field Varsity (9-12)
- Track and Field (7-8)
- Volleyball – Girls JV/Varsity (9-12))
- Volleyball – Girls (7-8)
- Wrestling Varsity (9-12)
- Wrestling (7-8)
- Ultimate (9-12)
Contact – Brigette Gibbons, Athletics Admin Assistant, email@example.com with any questions.
Need a physical? Please look at the below options.
Walk-ins welcome at the below AHN Express Care!
Allegheny Health Network Express Care
Health and Wellness Pavilion
12311 Perry Highway
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 8 am. to 4 p.m.
Appointment Not Necessary
After completing your forms online at Healthy Roster please print Section 5 and 6 of the PIAA form and bring it with you to the physical.